Annual Chapter Membership
Benefits of Membership
When you join the IIBA®, you become a member of an international association dedicated to developing and promoting the Business Analysis profession.
Our members are part of a global organization of business analysts who want to:
- Expand and share their knowledge with other BA’s
- Learn how to improve their job performance and advance their careers
- Network with other professionals in the field
- Promote the BA profession to the business community
- And more... See additional International membership benefits
When you become a member of the IIBA Greate Madison Chapter, you can influence and contribute to the Business Analyst profession in the greater Madison Wisconsin area.
Members have the ability to shape the chapter with full voting rights for board member elections, as well as changes to Chapter Bylaws.
One Year Chapter Membership
Your $25 one year IIBA Greate Madison Chapter membership grants you these benefits:
- Network with fellow Business Analysis professionals from a wide variety of organizations and industries in a local, face-to-face setting
- Chapter Meeting Fees: $10 for "chapter" members, but $20 for non-members.
- Learn about Business Analysis best-practices and other great topics of interest
- Attend programs and workshops hosted by the chapter at a reduced rate
- Influence the direction of the chapter
- Attend WI BADD at a greatly reduced rate (the savings is more than the chapter membership fee)
- Career Development
- Exposure to new tools and cutting-edge techniques
- Social Interaction
How to Join the IIBA Greater Madison Chapter:
Annual Chapter Member Dues: $25 (no group or corporate discounts). All Chapter memberships are annual and expire at the end of the calendar year
- Be a member of IIBA® in good standing with the IIBA® before subscribing to the local chapter. See Membership in IIBA® to learn how to become a member of the international organization.
- Chapter membership payment can be made in one of two ways:
- Option 1: Pay your dues with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover (via PayPal) on this website by clicking "Buy" above.
- Option 2: Pay by check. Make the check payable to "IIBA Greater Madison Chapter" and mail it to the following address:
Madison Chapter IIBA
6666 Odana Rd, #114
Madison, WI 53719-1012
Note: When mailing your check, please provide your IIBA® member number.
This is a recurring subscription that lasts for 1 year(s) from the December 31st, 2011.
For example, a subscription purchased now (Dec 16th, 2017 at 14:28) will expire on Dec 31st, 2017 at 23:59.