We are looking for IIBA Greater Madison Chapter members eager to take their participation in our chapter to the next level!
One order of business conducted at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled for February 2018 is for the chapter members to elect new members to the IIBA Greater Madison chapter board. We need candidates to either self-nominate or be nominated by a chapter member by December 15, 2017. You can send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The five positions open for election this year are listed below. Feel free to contact the current board member who holds that position if you have any questions.
- Secretary - Two-year term - Currently held by Beth McBride-Haydock
- VP Events - Two-year term - Currently held by Leo Moreno
- VP Chapter Development - Two-year term - Currently held by Tim Gjertson
- VP Professional Development & Certification - Two-year term - Currently held by Joe Goss
- VP at Large - One-year term - Currently Vacant
5 Reasons to be a Board Member:
- Help shape the direction of the chapter.
- Put your talents to good use to develop yourself as well as the BA community in Madison.
- Enhance your professional development opportunities as a Business Analyst beyond your day-to-day work activity.
- Increase your exposure to the industry.
- Certified BAs will earn CDUs for volunteer work.
We need your time and talents! Please consider one of the board positions above that meets your passion and interests and then step forward.
New board members elected at the 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) in February officially start their position on March 1, 2018. Prior to starting the new board positions, new board members will participate in meetings, receive position training and board orientation.
For more information about each position, visit the chapter website, review the Board Duties Matrix, and review the Bylaws. Send your nominations now to email@example.com!