This event is in the past.
Interested in obtaining either the CCBA or CBAP certification? Then join us for our Business Analyst Introductory Certification Seminar.
Where: UW Madison Division of Information Technology (1210 W Dayton Street #3139 in Madison)
When: Saturday, May 21st, 2016 starting at 8:00am. Please arrive five minutes early in the foyer facing Dayton Street.
Parking is available at Union South, next door. See map.wisc.edu
To attend, please register by May 10th. Limited to 15 attendees.
Before registering, please check IIBA's CBAP/CCBA requirements for the certification application, particularly to ensure you have the necessary hours of experience.
The link for CBAP requirements is http://www.iiba.org/Certification-Recognition/CBAP-Designation.aspx.
The link for CCBA requirements is http://www.iiba.org/Certification-Recognition/CCBA-Certification.aspx.
Five reasons you need to get moving…
- IIBA Certification with BABOK 2.0 ends in AUGUST
- BABOK 3.0 is twice as long as 2.0
- More employers pursue certified business analysts
- Enhance your credibility
- Excellent study tools are available NOW
You can expect...
- Guidance - “What is it?” to “I DID it!”
- CBAP and CCBA Application Tips and Tricks
- Foolproof Plan for Passing the CBAP or CCBA Exam
Seminar attendees receive…
- Watermark 400 page CBAP Certification Study Guide
- 5-day access to Watermark’s Online Exam with 1,000 questions
- 10% discount from Watermark on additional study aids